Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Cross Country

 EXPLANATION WRITING 
T
Title - What you will be explaining?
I
Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.
I
Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence
C
Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.

IDEAS - 

Title
What is your writing topic?
Cross COuntry
Introduction
Cross country was very cool. Everyone dressed up in there house colors. I was in the best house colour HINEMOANA. 
We had to run 3km and its was hard. At the end it was a very great achievement.  Because at the end I felt great. 
Information

First We had to Get into our house colours. I had a blue tutu and a blue t-shirt. The whole lunch I was practising for cross country. I wanted to at least come in top 5 ! 
When the bell rang I went straight to my class and then we went to the court. My heart was pumping because I was overwhelmed and nervous. 
Information

Secondly, Mr Somervile called up all the year 1 girls than boys..ect. Then He called up the year 6 boy !
Nervously I got up when the year 7 girls Stood up. We he said to line up I was shaking. Then he Said Go and we all sprinted. 
At first I was coming first and I thought I was never gonna stop. THen I started slowing down . I kept telling myself to keep running, so I did. 
Information

I was just finishing my first lap when I actually Stopped. I saw others coming closer behind me but I knew they couldn't overtake me. I then went past everyone and I heard everyone cheering us on. I was really pushing myself. Then I passed the finishing line with my friend neveyah, We came 6th. I was proud of myself. I got back and made sure I had a huge drink of water. I drank it all and still needed more. 
Summary

In The end I was really relieved and proud of myself. I was very proud of myself and I felt really good because I ran so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment