Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Toni's Letter to Mrs Tele'a


My name is Toni . I was born in Auckland, New Zealand. My family is from Samoa, New zealand, south America and Uk. I live with 6 of my siblings. But I have 8 all together. I'm 12 years old turning 13.My favourite colour is blue.   My hobbies are playing sports, watching netflix and going to the beach. I also like cooking . I like baking cookies, brownies and cakes. Also reading helps me calm myself down .




Image result for teacher pngTeachers with these qualities are known to stay after school and make themselves available to students and parents who need them.Mrs Tele’a can support me by giving me harder books to read so i can learn them and go higher on my reading. I'm also gonna push yourself because no one else can do it for me. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi toni well done on finishing and publishing your Letter to mrs tele'a
    you did a great job Keep it up and KIA MAU TONU TE TUMANAKO

    ReplyDelete