Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Header Of My Blog !


                                                               Task Description:
                       This is my header for my blog ! Oh and my name and school is in the middle
                                                              
                                                                 Right Corner:
                      I have food because I really love food and i love eating food . I then have                                               Netflix, Youtube and lastly my age. It is not my official age but my birthday is soon.
           
                                                                  Left Corner:
                            In the left corner I have family. My family is very important to me. I also have
                                  in small writing Friends because my friends are important to me too .
                         

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job completing your blog header Toni. I really like the colouring you used and the description you included. I noticed that you used ice cream to represent that you like food. Does that mean that ice cream is one of your favourites? Which flavour is your favourite? Mine is mint chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete