Pages

Monday 11 May 2020

Punctuation Practise: Capital Letters


Punctuation Practise: Capital
Letters
7 Harehuka drive
Elsdon


12 January 2020


Dear Tevita


I have really enjoyed living in Wellington since June. I have made some
friends at my new school, which is Rata School on Paremata  Street. My teacher
is  Mrs Rapana.  She is all right, In our classroom we have a pet mouse called  M
Snow.

It is my job to clean the Mousehouse on  Tuesdays. We have visited lots of
interesting places like the  Museum, Te Papa. 

I went to see the rugby at the Sky Stadium in September.  We hope to
go again soon because I think it would be awesome to see Tyrel Lomax
charge down the field.

I am still playing rugby.  I play for the Norths Rugby Club now. We train
on Wednesdays. My new friend Callum is in my team too.

Would you like to come and stay with us in the next holidays? I hope you will. 
Say hi to all my old friends, especially to everyone Marist Rugby Club.

Your friend Sione

No comments:

Post a Comment